Job posting: 4 April 2016
Our client, a market leader in online travel, committed to providing an outstanding experience to their customers and committed to providing an outstanding, modern, simple and loveable workplace for employees, is looking for an experienced Scrum Master.
You will be based in Germany (Munich or Konstanz area), therefore you must be able to move in to Germany. The job requires some minor travelling within Germany. We only accept applicants with valid work permit or VISA.
- Guide and coach the team and organisation to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the team
- Remove impediments
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organisation that can help them
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
We look forward to receiving your CV. Please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements at email@example.com
Your contact person: Veronika Goncalves